Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Long Week.

It has been a very long week. A tremendous one that I thoroughly enjoyed. I have had great conversations and seen great things done by great young people. I have met people in ways I didn't know was possible. There were surprises in the least likely of places. I connected on many levels with many people.

This was the kind of week that fills you with hopes and dreams. Your imagination begins to run wild with thoughts of the future and present mixed together. You have to gather yourself many times and relocate to the actual present and what those conditions are.

My brain is muddled mess of thoughts, reactions, beliefs, and dreams. All of them are seemingly flowing right into the next one. I don't always know if what I am thinking is imagination or reality. I have hopes and dreams that are apart of these thoughts that I hope are true.

I really need to find a space to take it easy and reflect. I think I will do that now...

No comments: