I have a desire to write in this mediocre attempt at a blog but I cannot think of a single worthwhile thing to write about. So, I thought that I would entertain you with some random thoughts...
There are days that I wish that everything was easy...
It is so much easier to be honest when no one is around to here you...
I am enjoying Merlin (BBC TV Series)...
Each day I wake up wondering if this is the day that I truly change the way people see me. If I wake up this way each day, it means that yesterday was the day nothing changed...
I am really wishing that I lived at camp right now. Life would be so much easier for me...
While I want to help make it work, I really don't want to do what I am being asked to do...
I find myself thinking I hate things and then feeling bad that I do because I hate that word and what it means...
Tonight is not a happy night...
I miss how it feels...
I need to make sure they know how I feel...
Life was looking better a couple weeks ago...
Good Night all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment