Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some days are just better than others.

Today was not a great day. I woke up feeling alright after a crappy nights sleep and then just went down hill from the moment I got to the office. I do not like being angry. I do not like days like this. I feel bad for me and those around me.

I try hard not to let it show but I know it does. Then I feel bad for those that are around me. My job suffers. My relationships suffer. I suffer. These are the tough days. The days when the darkness starts to creep in. When the people around me can do very little right by me. I start to analyze every detail that everyone says. I begin to see faults where there are none. I begin losing confidence in myself.

This is all negative though. This is what I do not want. All I need is a little sleep and some water. Tomorrow will be better. There is no doubt in my mind.

While this post may not be my best addition, it is an addition nonetheless and I feel that as long as I am writing, the good stuff will come. Here are some random thoughts for the first time in this location...

It was easier before all this happened...

I am sorry that happened, I am embarrassed...

This has been a rare good talk...

I wish there was no need for money...

What would the world be like if you didn't need money for anything?...

Today is a rest day and it is much needed...

I need to clean...

I need to shower...

Wish the cable was working. Though, my internet works and that is weird since they are from the same company...

Glad I am not planning a baby shower. That sounds so awful...

It is time to get some real rest...

Enjoy...

No comments: