I am in a new era of contentment. I am very happy in what I am doing with my life, as well as who am involved with during this time. I am starting to find who I am more and more each day. There is support from all sides while I do this and knowing that makes this so much easier.
I am also in a summer of Inspiration. That is the theme I have chosen for myself and wells those that I work with. How do we inspire? How do we inspire others to inspire others? It is the Pay it Forward concept on a different level. I look for inspiration everywhere and I wonder how it is that I can inspire anyone. I look for a new way to inspire everyday. There are days that are harder than others. Today is one of those days. I am finding it hard to stay awake and motivated right now. I need more sleep.
There is so much to be happy about. So much good in my life. I could try and be vague but there is a certain person that came into my life that really makes it that much better. She is off on a trip now but I am not sad about it. I am excited for her. I miss having her around (though that is much less in the last couple weeks) but she will come back and I look forward to that day. I really didn't expect to connect with her the way that I have. I can't help but say how much I do enjoy her company and the conversations we have.
It is not very often in life that you are able to meet someone and know the connection is there without saying a word. To know that we are on the same page and that very little needs to be said to be understood. She has said that she sees things in me that I thought now one saw. I have always wanted someone to SEE ME. I know she does.
Those are just a few of the reasons for this New Era of Contentment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment