Sunday, May 09, 2010

The fate of this blog?

I have come to a crossroads when it comes to this blog. Everything I intended it to be, it never became. I have never had the resolve to keep it going. That is okay, for I gave it a try. Sometimes that is all that you can do it life is try. I even gave it a good faith effort but never found myself carving out time to make this blog happen. That is what this kind of blog deserves.

As a result, I am changing things up. I am ending The Critic in Me. In reality what I should have done is have both of my blogs going together as both are my perspective on the world both big and small. I should just writing my ramblings in one blog. I will do this from this day out.

The location of this new blog will be here. The title will change to My Random Thoughts as it is more indicative of what I am writing here. I will still have my ramblings of my favorite this as well as my general life philosophy and the continuing mediocre commentary on the state of my own life.

I appreciate all that came and read this blog and I hope you continue to do so.

No comments: