Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Time to Unload

I have a lot going on in my mind right now and it is overwhelming me to the point where I need to unload some random thoughts on the world...

Today is harder than yesterday. That is not saying much since yesterday was a great day...

WancaKart may be the best activity I have ever done at a camp...

My mind is on you a lot today...

Did that really just happen?...

I do not always like being left out of the loop...

I hope that no one was hurt...

I am lost in this moment right now...

Each day is different in how I feel about this...

I want to go on a trip with you so bad right now. We should make this happen at the end of summer...

I am so proud of all of the Senior Boys right now...

I'm Not Afraid...

You need to put your shoes on young man...

I really do like my secrets...

Must find a way to make this happen...

That is a cheap ticket. I hope the dates work out right...

I miss you...

Time to Man Up...

2 comments:

J/K said...

i miss you too! where are we going? where are we buying tickets to?

Jamie Van Dee said...

I miss you as well Miss Ashley! We are going to see the world.