Saturday, February 07, 2009
Website of the Day
As you know, I constantly stumble and here is a nice little gem I found today. I liked it so much I wanted to share it with you. Someone Once Told Me. This website involves pictures taken of people with phrases said to them at different points in their lives. The photos are all in black and white with the message written on a small piece of poster board. The locations vary and sometimes don't matter, but the messages given are highly meaningful. The messages range from the extremely personal to the well known. Each message has their own story and this is their story. It is a fantastic site to look at for a few minutes and come back to in the future to enjoy more messages of the world. Some will make you laugh and some will inspire. Either way, you will be happy you visited, even if for a short while.
Labels:
Stumbleupon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment