I love the weird things that come across the news. I am amazed and inspired by them. There are some truly special people in this world and I mean that in every sense of the word. I just read this story on redorbit.com that a girl sent 14,528 texts in one month. That is 484 texts a day. Which translates into a text every 2 minutes of every waking hour. HOLY SHIT!!!! What in gods name can you text about that much. I mean seriously. I like to text, but I have trouble getting through 250 in a month. I know others that text a hell of a lot more, but 14,528. I am flabbergasted. Astonished. Appalled. Disappointed.
It makes you wonder what the world is coming to when something like this happens. What happened to the phone call. It is a lost art. It is now all email and text. The less human contact, the better. I am no better. When it comes to conflict, I would much rather not talk to the person. I am no better. But I should be. And so should the rest of the world.
It makes you wonder what the world is coming to when something like this happens. What happened to the phone call. It is a lost art. It is now all email and text. The less human contact, the better. I am no better. When it comes to conflict, I would much rather not talk to the person. I am no better. But I should be. And so should the rest of the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment