Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I am Batman!!!

Recently, our friendly neighborhood Batman, Christian Bale, had an on-set outburst of his leaked to the press. The incident happened this past summer while on the set of Terminator Salvation. It has Bale flipping out on the Director of Photography for messing with the lights in the middle of his scene. This audio is one of the most intense blow-ups ever caught on tape. I am fascinated by this. The amount of expletives used by bale is astounding. I am not even appalled by it, I am impressed by his ability sling this kind of mud. You can here the clip here, Bale Explodes.

I keep listening and each time it gets better and better. I laugh, I gasp and each when I expect him to stop he just keeps going. It is truly amazing. I am flabbergasted. Do I think this is right? No, but i don't think he is a horrible person for this either. Lots out there want to paint him as this egotistical bastard who has no right to be associating with people. I don't think these people are any better. I cannot judge him on this. I was not there and have never had his experiences. I would like to think that I would not do something like that. But everyone has bad days. It is very well that he just had a bad day. Then again, he could be the asshole everyone wants him to be.

Take it easy on him unless you know him personally and not just what the press wants you to know. The bias in this world is unbelievable. There is not a single person in the public that you can say is perfectly conveyed by the media. Nobody is perfect and everyone has skeletons and not everyone may be the devil they are painted to be. So take it easy and remember, that could have been you or someone you really do know.

No comments: