Sunday, August 01, 2010

Some more Random Thoughts

I figured that I would give some random thoughts after a summer of summer camp...

I am really happy that I did this...

I am so glad to have her back...

There was nothing to worry about when it comes to my excitement level...

I got sunburned today. It is already starting to burn...

Meeting friends can get kind of awkward at times...

The hunger has set in. Must get some food soon...

I really want pizza...

The Braintrust will continue to live on...

Mike Doughty is really really good...

I may only be typing this right now as a way to pass time while I wait on Nikki...

The label is just for everyone else to tell us what we are...

Still very hungry. I may eat my computer...

The Braves better start winning again soon or they will lose the entire season in the month of July...

Happy. Very happy...

No comments: