Monday, January 26, 2009

My Favorite Pics, Vol. I

I love finding strange pics on the Internet as well as take pictures myself and every so often I will share these with you whether you like it or not. All will have a theme and this is one of my favorites, Stupidity. There are a lot of stupid people in the world and these are a few examples.



How did this person get past the do?


I want to know this person's thought process. Seriously.


This is so much easier in shorts and without those darn spikes on my foot.

"I'm almost there dad. Are you sure this is a good idea?"
"Yeah, Son, you're doing great."
"What would I do without you dad?"


Best use of Hay bales ever.

This dude is the world's strongest man.

Do I need say anything?

There are a few gems. If you would like to see more stupid people doing stupid stuff, try these few sites I love...Stupid people, Dumb Videos, Not always right

Until next time...

No comments: