Monday, July 02, 2012

Creativity Abounds

My creativity has been aching to get out for weeks now. I haven't written in years and I have found myself wanting to take more and more pictures. That is probably the main reason this blog has restarted. I hope to find ways to connect to my world in ways that I have not before. One of them is going to be through the eyes of my phone with a little help from Instagram


What would your story be if you photographed it everyday for a year?


That is what I plan to do. Starting to today, I will be taking a picture with my mobile phone everyday for the next 365 days. I am going call it Project Mobile 365.  This is an idea I borrowed from a friend who did something similar. All of the pictures will be uploaded using Instagram and also on Facebook and Twitter. So to see them, you will need to be following me on both of those. Every so often I will put the really great ones right here for all to see. The ones placed here will also have a bit more of an explanation on how and why the pic was taken. Here is Day 1 of Project Mobile 365.




This photo was taken due to playing with Instagram while sitting outside my apartment drinking a little water. It just so happens that Odell Brewing Co. is my favorite brewing company as of right now. There has yet to be an Odell beer that I have tried that I did not like. 


This is going to be a very fun project of mine for the next year and I hope everyone enjoys it as well. 


Update: I have created another blog over on Tumblr to keep all of the photos together in a better way. You can also submit yourself through there. All I ask is that you put the number of the day and your name so everyone knows whose each photo is. Thanks!



No comments: