Take a shower...
I am really starting to like Google Chrome. It just makes me happy. Consider me an official convert...
What was he so mad about today?...
I need to find a new mode of transportation...
I want to get rid of this box. Or at least use it to store certain program supplies...
I need to stop working and just focus on the rest of my night...
I need to poop...
I am a big fan of Matt and Kim...
I need to bring back the tennis ball...
Life is intimidating...
The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of life is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give...
I need to figure out this Direct Loan thing...
I love Outside Magazine...
I also love Brett Dennen. Did not expect him to pop up on my Mike Doughty Pandora Radio station. I am very glad that he did...
I think that it is time for me to head home...
Enjoy...
No comments:
Post a Comment